Monday, March 23, 2009

Just A Little Something I Wrote

I really don't know where this might go. I just felt as though I needed to blog. So here I am! There are several ideas that come to mind through0ut the day and I think 'OH, that would be a wonderful blog'. However, I never seem to get it typed. Just like journaling( not really a word, but for the purposes of my blog it will be), I bought these lovely journals and have only written about 5 pages in one of them. Journaling is supposed to be wonderful for you, just like exercise and nutritious eating. Oh well! So instead of writing a great deal about one thing, I will write nothing about a great deal (is that witty, in my head it was, but now not so sure).

1. What is the deal with Twilight?
2. Must get healthy aka loose this giant monsterous ape on my back
3. I have a child!!! Sometimes this is still a huge revelation to me
4. Love, Love, Love my TiVO and I refuse to feel guilty about enjoying televison
5. our church should really develop a singles group...seriously, but then I think it might feel like a weird speed dating event?
6.March? Really? This year is flying! I feel a bit older everytime I say that.
7. Early Arts- I am mailing Mollie's registration form tomorrow.
8. Awards Day at school makes me nervous. I hate that not everyone gets an award. I know this is a part of life and valuable lessons are learned, blah. This is why I didn't play sports a. I didn't want to get injured physically and b. I hate when others lose.
9. Being a parent is WAY more rewarding than I had imagined and WAY WAY harder too
10. My mom Rocks! She tidys my home (trust me, tidy is an understatement) and does my laundry! Not all the time, but often. These are the only reasons she rocks, but just a couple.

I want to go against the grain and end with 11, but something in me won't let it be so. I must sign off with 10. Good Day......I said GOOD DAY!

Odd as you may find this post, it is me! I gotta be me!Photobucket

No comments: