One major reason for my feelings is that my grandmother died. I really didn't even want to write that sentence. I wanted to blog about her and tell the world how incredibly amazing she was and still is to me. I just couldn't bring myself to it. Perhaps I am afraid it will make it more real for me.

My house is a wreck. This seems to be a popular topic in the mind of Melodie, along with weight loss. BLAH BLAH BLAH! I want to clean my house, but I just can't seem to wake-up, stop eating, turn off the TV, log off the computer, and/or hang up the phone long enough to do anything. Oh and yes, I have been parenting my child. From the above sentence, I know it doesn't sound like I have, but I have.
Here is proof. Mollie has gone pee pee in the potty twice this weekend! I am very excited. Hopefully she will catch on to the whole potty deal quickly.
Baby models.....How do you feel about that? I know EVERYONE thinks their baby is the most beautiful baby ever, but seriously....Mollie may really be. I feel we could be missing the money boat. Not $ for us...but for her college. HONEST! I even googled agencies in the Alabama Tennessee area. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I would never put her in a pageant (no offense to those who have or plan to). Pageants just aren't for me, but commercials and magazine covers...now we are talking. Quick someone talk me out of this.
Well...I dreaded posting a blog and actually contemplated removing my blog entirely. However, now that I have posted. I actually feel better. I think I will do some laundry while I watched TiVoed episodes of Big Brother and Dateline.
Tomorrow we will go couch shopping. I am super excited! Thanks for listening/reading. We will see you next time on....Melodie Mania!!!!

1 comment:
melodie, my grandmother died this year also. its just not an easy thing even when you know they are not sick anymore and in a better place. i have been thinking about you and i am sorry i haven't written. i visited "jimmy" her next door neighbor the other day and she called your mom an angel. i agree. you are from good women. now if we can keep you from putting mollie in pagents, you can continue that cycle. HA! your post was great. love you.
Post a Comment