Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer Excitement & 5 random thoughts

School it OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!! YAHOOOOO! It is still a little bit surreal, but I am loving each second. Mollie and I are having a blast. I have finally figured out how to operate my new camera, but not sure how to post the pix on here yet. As soon as I get that figured out I will post pix of our summer antics.

just a few thoughts

1. we watched Cloverfield this weekend - horrible. I just kept thinking how stupid the main characters were.

2. we also watched Untraceable - I liked it, but do know there are some gruesome parts.

3.started counting Weight Watchers points yesterday. My first goal is to stay on WW for the months of June and July.

4. I am excited and a pinch nervous about helping with VBS.

5. what is the avg. cost of someone doing your yard work? I want to get this done as Joey's Father's Day present.

3 comments:

Jim said...

I kind of enjoyed Cloverfield - it wasn't the best movie I'd ever seen, but I thought it was pretty decent. Maybe I got sucked in because it was so intense. Though I did see it in the theater just before it left (since I *still* haven't seen Blair Witch, and am still kicking myself for missing it in the theater).

I kind of like following the WW points...I need to get back on that. I subscribed on-line - it's a decent tracking system - but I tend to slack, and end up still paying.

Nervous is a good word for VBS...I'm just hoping what I help out with doesn't crash and burn :)

Sorry didn't mean to put an entire blog post in your comments :)

Melodie S. said...

that's okay Jim always leave an entire post when I comment.
Thanks for commenting.

Todd Stanfield said...

How's the WW points tracking coming?