It is actually EARLY Sunday morning, but I thought the title I gave this blog was so witty. I had to keep it. Perhaps I found it witty because it is EARLY Sunday morning.
Today we did just about as little as we possibly could. Joey has worked almost every Saturday for the past 10 weeks, but today he was off! We set up Mollie's new pool. It is a rectangular(10' x 5' x 22") inflatable pool. I figured if we went with the standard kiddie pool, only one of us would fit in there. With our new pool all three of us can fit and perhaps a guest as well (watch the mail for an invitation). We ventured into the very chilly waters today. Mollie LOVED it. She looked very cute in here pink and white tankini. I myself could not find my swimsuit from last year or the year before. In fact, I had to resort to wearing a suit from 4 years ago and it is THREE sizes too small. Fortunately, only Mollie and Joey were privileged with such a sight.
I ordered a new swimsuit last week. It is a tankini with a skirt (yes, I am now one of those women who wear a skirted bottom). Well the skirt is in the mail, en route to me, but the top is on backorder till late June. So we have the WAY too small suit or the topless ensemble with only a skirt. Monday we are going to my Dad's for a day of fun in the sun, which includes swimming. Somehow I feel that either choice will cause a slightly negative reaction. So tomorrow I will be forced to do the dreaded swimsuit shopping. Joey thinks we are going to lunch and to see Ironman. Little does he know I have an additional stop planned for our afternoon out. Oh Well..
Slow Cooker Spicy Beef and Bell Peppers
10 years ago

1 comment:
Very Cute post title.
Love, Adam
Post a Comment