Monday, April 21, 2008

Okay, so I am giving this a try. For some reason this causes me a bit of anxiety (as if I need more). I have never posted a blog, not even on myspace or facebook. First, I have always had the mentality - "Who do you think you are? What do you have to say and why would anyone be interested in reading it?" (that was me talking to myself, not out loud, just in my head....as if that sounds less crazy). I guess I thought it seemed a bit egotistical. My older brother has a blog, but he also has a PhD. and is a professor. Of course he needs a blog, that was my thought. ANYWHO.....here it goes. Stop rambling about why you haven't done one and just GO!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Nah, you don't have to be all professional to blog. You just have to have some thoughts in your head to type out for all to see! I'm sure you have those! I'll add you to my blog list of friends so I can keep up with your blog! It's good to see you on here!:)